Saturday, March 22, 2014

Comic Con Review

Hey! Remember that Baby Comic Con I posted about? Well I went and for such a little Con it was awesome! I really didn't know what I was expecting but I definitely did enjoy it!

  
I went dressed as a female Vulcan science officer from the Original Series with my newly made Star Trek belt


There was a group of Star Wars characters there to take pictures with! So my Power Ranger friend and I did that!

 





Here are some additional images I took, sadly I didn't take many.
 



So the Con was really great and they had a lot more than I expected. 
There was a Vendor Hall where I saw The Lacy Brothers (Two really talented artists, they are at a lot of cons)
So Shout Out to them because I really like their work!

I know there were drawing workshops, but I didn't get to check them out. And the there was of course the costume contest and the showcase of everyone.
It was great for such a small Con.
If they have another one I definitely recommend going!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Megan! It was a pleasure meeting you this past Saturday at the Chesterfield Comic-Con. I and my twin brother both admire the attention to detail you created with your Cosplay of Spock! To find a young lady as your self in Sci-Fi was a marvelous enjoyment. I also would like to acknowledge how well pose you were around such crazy environment in the front of our table, my intentions were to speak more with you but our commissions were backed up and time was of the essence.

    The most accommodating act of respect I could ever receive is unknowingly inspire or create happiness towards a person so I'd like to say thank you to referencing both myself and bother in our most wonderful blog :D which I'm going to start following!

    Also, you've been posted on my webpage: bornoncloud9.com with some little interesting highlights from the convention. I would love to hear your feedback and if you were interested in having any artwork commissioned. My website also has dates/locations of other Comic Cons and Conventions I will be at that I believe you would enjoy. Please feel free to contact me back any time: wilbertilacyiv@gmail.com

    Live long an prosper and may the force be with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can I just fan girl for a moment and say that this is totally awesome! I love you and your brother's work so much and am so appreciative of the fact that you admire my Cosplay! ^_^
      I am absolutely interested in having some artwork commissioned- and I am definitely going to check your website out for the Comic Con dates and locations.
      If I can't make it to any of the far away Comic Cons--then I hope to see you and your brother again at RavenCon!
      Live long and prosper and stay shiny!

      Delete