Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Star Trek: TNG and American Romanticism

As a student, I push boundaries and go where none of my fellow students have gone before. Meaning: I base my school work and projects off Star Trek when ever I get the chance.
http://media.tumblr.com/cc6415d163416494f0c41dbbec207cc3/tumblr_inline_mn9l9z2MgJ1qz4rgp.gif

I wrote a paper in my 10th grade year about how TNG is very romantic. Not the lovey- mush romantic, romantic as in the American and European Romanticism movement, it was artistic, literary, and an intellectual movement. 
So, if you find this idea interesting, want to learn more about my reasons, or just wish to silently chuckle over my 10th grade writing style, then I would be very honored if you read my paper.
I got a 95 on it! :)


(^^click that link^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment