Saturday, August 30, 2014

How To: Smokey Eyes

So Comicon is tomorrow and I am going to be an Orion Slave Woman from Star Trek Enterprise. To be a sultry and irresistible slave woman you need the right eyes, I figured that smokey eyes were the best chance I had to have no mortal man be able to resist me. 
Ha.
Anyways, this is how I started out before I created my smokey eye look.


 To get the right shading I used e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow.

First, I used the lighter grey above the crease but not all the way up to the eyebrow.

Then I used the darker grey on the crease of my eyelid and about halfway down onto the middle of my lid.

Next, I used the black. I drew a V shape to outline the outer corner of my eye.
 
Then I did the same, using the black to outline the inner corners of my eye.


Next I used the black to fill in the rest of my lid.

Then I used the black to trace the under side of my eye.

I like to use a black pencil eyeliner before I use a liquid liner, and all I did was trace my eye right above my upper eyelashes and right below my lower eyelashes.

I use Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen.

I use the Liquid Eyeliner Pen to outline my eyes and I added a winged tip as well.


Then I used black mascara make my eyelashes look more full. You could also do this with fake eyelashes but I have never really been good at using those so I am just going to stick to the black mascara.  


AND THIS is what it looks like in the end! Ta- Da!


So I hope that was somehow helpful, now both there is a simple smokey eye tutorial to follow that is both human and alien friendly.
:)
We come in peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment